Wednesday 15 April 2009

Easter


Revision. I know, the dreaded word :( But that seems to be how I've spent most of this holiday unfortunately. Cracking on with it fine though, almost enjoying it at times but don't tell anyone else.
Managed to find time for some fun though I must say... this has mostly involved going to church, drinking a lot of tea, drinking yummy lattes, chocolate, family time, a trip to Lyme Park with four of the most fabulous people ever :)
The photo is the beautiful Lyme Park which was used as Pemberley Hall (the home of the wonderful Mr Darcy) in the BBC 'Pride and Prejudice'.
Anyhoo, this was just a brief one before I go and watch a bit of Desperate Housewives with the wonderful ladies of Wisteria Lane. I do love them, though I don't envy their lives at all... except maybe Bree's baking skills! Missing the baking, will have to make myself a lemon drizzle cake or a scone or two soon! Yum yum yum... (See also the fabulous 5...)

No comments: