Friday 17 April 2009

Spring Has Sprung


...well technically spring sprung a while ago now. But I was in the garden and decided to pick a few flowers (between you and me they're on the way out already, but I thought I'd let them spend their last days inside with me!) I do love wild flowers and the such, not into the big fancy bouquets!
It's a sunny day today, I'm enjoying April this year...despite spending most of it inside, or so it feels.
Just a thought... when does this become weird? Twitter, facebook, google street view... it's all a bit crazy! Not that I mind, I had fun street viewing New York today looking forward to hopefully going there while I'm in America this summer.
I feel quite summery now, listening to High School Musical soundtrack and having just listened to Stevie Wonder's 'Sir Duke' - always to be played at full volume!

No comments: