Wednesday 3 February 2010

Twenty One Things...

...to do before I'm twenty one!
A few friends and I compiled a list (that is ever changing) of things I should try to accomplish before my birthday on March 11th:

1. smash a Cath Kidston mug with a baseball bat
2. get a massage
3. go on a day trip by myself
4. go to the modern art gallery
5. ask someone out
6. get something pierced
7. go out dancing
8. spend a day dressed as a chav
9. complete a 24 hour fast
10. read something I've always wanted to
11. in one day, buy the Big Issue every time I see someone selling it
12. grow my nails i.e stop biting them!
13. go up Blackford Hill/the Pentlands
14. go to a whisky tasting session
15. read my flatmates a bedtime story
16. cook my friends a lovely vegetarian dinner, especially those who are scathing about my vegetarianism!
17. read the book of Joshua in the Bible
18. watch a sunrise
19. go to a classical music concert
20. write a fan letter to someone I admire
21. ..?

No comments: