Thursday 24 June 2010

Summery Days, Lazy Times...

Summer continued when I got home to Manchester with my brother's 13th birthday. A teenager, wow! We had a scrummy cake and plenty of other delights with the family to celebrate!



The brother and I cooked a delicious asparagus and cheese tart one summer's evening...



The mummy and I decided to go out for dinner one night, my treat! We went to the delicious Giraffe restaurant. We had one of their original smoothies each - Mum had Fluffy Giraffe and I had Giddy Giraffe. We most definitely ate our fill!




I ventured into the garden late one afternoon to catch up on writing some letters and making some cards. The sunshine tempted me out and made me temporarily forget about the pollen - I was sneezing all evening!



Finding delight in the every day is so key for me. This summer isn't about massive adventures abroad and big things; it's just about appreciating all that I am blessed with every day.

No comments: